Intruder is the stealth multiplayer experience. We were inspired by the great single-player
campaigns of Metal Gear Solid, SWAT3, Deus Ex, and Splinter Cell into a
team-based multiplayer game. Intruder
allows for stealth, teamwork, tactics and environmental interactions never before seen in a multiplayer game.
Lure enemies into motion-detectors near explosive traps. Watch enemy movement through live security cameras and alert your teammates using the hand radio. Use real SWAT hand signals to communicate silently when enemies are nearby. In Intruder, amazing stories and emergent gameplay come from the players' actions to provide an experience you will never forget.
- Team-based stealth multiplayer: Guards vs. Intruders.
- Immersive FPS: climb, crouch, crawl, and swim through the environment.
- Use gadgets to trick, trap, distract and outsmart your opponents.
- Eavesdrop on the opposing team with spatial voice chat.
- Use ragdoll physics to launch your foes out of windows or to play dead while the enemy walks right past you.
- Truly interactive buildings with working security cameras, spotlights, sliding windows, ventilation shafts, elevators, and more.
- Powerful Unity3d level editor plugin to create your own Intruder maps and game modes
- Stealth-based missions with multiple objectives and escape routes.
- Regular updates and new features based on community feedback!
"The firefight at the end of this video, lit by the flashes of the guns, has pretty much sold me. I want this."
"You'll see that Superboss Games have created something rare - a shooter where you really have to think before pulling the trigger."
"All in all, the tactics behind Intruder seem to be shaping up quite well. Even more impressive to me is how different Intruder is compared to Superboss' first game, frantic platformer Project Stormos."