Board index General Randomness

General chat and random stuff
ninjatony5
Agent
Agent
[Stats]

Intruder Problems

Postby ninjatony5 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:18 am

Hey, I recently bought Intruder and every time I open the game and get to the menu, it freezes. It doesn't matter where I am because it will usually freeze within 5 seconds of starting the game. I have yet to actually full play a match because I few times I actually got in a game, my game would crash when playing.

sly775
Agent
Agent
[Stats]

Re: Intruder Problems

Postby sly775 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:34 am

Have you tried downloading a fresh copy and attempting to play that? Also, are you sure your computer can handle running Unity 5 games?

R3vo
Advanced User
Advanced User
[Stats]

Postby R3vo » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:08 pm

ninjatony5 wrote:Hey, I recently bought Intruder and every time I open the game and get to the menu, it freezes. It doesn't matter where I am because it will usually freeze within 5 seconds of starting the game. I have yet to actually full play a match because I few times I actually got in a game, my game would crash when playing.

If a fresh reinstall doesn't work he'd to the discord at http://Superbossgames.com/chat and ask for help.

SophieDickinson

Postby SophieDickinson » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:39 am

sly775 wrote:Have you tried downloading a fresh copy and attempting to play that? Also, are you sure your computer can handle running Unity 5 games?

Yep, sometimes computer can't handle running games of this kind at the whole. It's need to be checked.
Don't wait for the perfect moment. Take the moment and make it perfect.

Return to General Randomness