Useful Links

Board index Share your Game

Share the game you are designing here and dev logs here. Get feedback from Superboss devs and community
KillerElite

Strike Force

Postby KillerElite » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:04 pm

Hello, I am JxPX from Killer.Elite Productions. I am creating a video game called Strike Force. It will have a single-player campaign, a multiplayer mode with different game modes and various maps, and a game mode series with different episodes, called Infection. It will also have a mode where you can play with your clan in the quest to qualify for the SF Championships, which is also the title to the game mode. I have been in contact with Infinity Ward, 343 Industries, Microsoft Studios, Activision, Treyarch, and 2K, but I am also asking you guys at Superboss Games if you want in because of the greatness you made with Intruder. Please message me back if you are interested (Email: swebster45673@gmail.com).

thevraptor
Agent
Agent
[Stats]

Re: Strike Force

Postby thevraptor » Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:51 am

It sounds kinda generic. I recommend you add something unique and creative to it.
Lead (and only) developer of RaptorJesus Games.

Currently working on: Volliod
Game concepts

Dima
Agent
Agent
[Stats]

Postby Dima » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:18 pm

This sounds like typical kickatarter crap to me, but I don't really know about your company that well. If this is actually real this would be awesome game.
I hate my signature...

Calahagus
Agent
Agent
[Stats]

Postby Calahagus » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:19 am

dima11592 wrote:This sounds like typical kickatarter crap to me, but I don't really know about your company that well. If this is actually real this would be awesome game.

Kickstarter crap? Do... do you watch iDubbbz too?

(then again half the people on this forum are here because of him :P)
Good thing I have this sniper rifle and my good sense of stealth.

KillerElite

Postby KillerElite » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:35 pm

Yes - I am a real company. We do video games, videos, shows, live events, production of products, and more. I am expecting for this game to come out sometime next year.

Playersonality
Agent
Agent
[Stats]

Postby Playersonality » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:25 pm

So what you're saying is, you have no idea what you're doing.

thevraptor
Agent
Agent
[Stats]

Postby thevraptor » Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:00 am

Calahagus wrote:
dima11592 wrote:This sounds like typical kickatarter crap to me, but I don't really know about your company that well. If this is actually real this would be awesome game.

Kickstarter crap? Do... do you watch iDubbbz too?

(then again half the people on this forum are here because of him :P)

I do!!
Lead (and only) developer of RaptorJesus Games.

Currently working on: Volliod
Game concepts

Enemby
Advanced User
Advanced User
[Stats]

Postby Enemby » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:48 pm

Looks like the name is actually copyrighted/trademarked by the movie Killer Elite?

Your punctuation is terrible, and the lack of any information at all about yourself or your project leads me to believe you aren't a real company, and you don't have a game either. You see your role as pretty much the "Idea guy".

If you were actually in contact with Microsoft, 343, Infinity Ward, Treyarch, and 2K, you'd probably know that to contact a company to try to work with them you wouldn't try that through forum posts. It in fact sounds like you just listed your favorite companies, rather than ones that would actually be interested in your project or helping you with it.

What would each company's role even be with your "Strike Force" project? Chances are a company (or even indie developers) would be smart enough to realize joining up with a person of indeterminate age, who has listed no major skills or creditable role in a development team, for an incredibly vague project, with an already copyrighted name, led by a company that has never been heard of, with a name which hasn't been claimed as a company either (even an LLC), especially when you don't mention your plans for the game or how they would even profit through it.

It sounds like you want someone to make your game for you, and then let you take all the profits despite having an inferior game idea, that is most likely blatantly ripping off a popular series.

Please refine your business plan and come back and show us.
Last edited by Enemby on Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Calahagus
Agent
Agent
[Stats]

Postby Calahagus » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:55 pm

Enemby wrote:Looks like the name is actually copyrighted/trademarked by the movie Killer Elite?

Your punctuation is terrible, and the lack of any information at all about yourself or your project leads me to believe you aren't a real company, and you don't have a game either. You see your role as pretty much the "Idea guy".

If you were actually in contact with Microsoft, 343, Infinity Ward, Treyarch, and 2K, you'd probably know that to contact a company to try to work with them you wouldn't try that through forum posts. It in fact sounds like you just listed your favorite companies, rather than ones that would actually be interested in your project or helping you with it.

What would each company's role even be with your "Strike Force" project? Chances are a company (or even indie developers) would be smart enough to realize joining up with a person of indeterminate age, who has listed no major skills or creditable role in a development team, for an incredibly vague project, with an already copyrighted name, led by a company that has never been heard of, with a name which hasn't been claimed as a company either (even an LLC), especially when you don't mention your plans for the game or how they would even profit through it.

It sounds like you want someone to make your game for you, and then let you take all the profits despite having an inferior game idea, that is most likely blatantly ripping off a popular series.

Please refine your business plan and create something worthwhile, and then come back and show us.

Couldn't have said it better myself.
Good thing I have this sniper rifle and my good sense of stealth.

TheTwelfthTardis
Advanced User
Advanced User
[Stats]

Postby TheTwelfthTardis » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:40 am

Just don't.

Return to Share your Game