Useful Links

Board index Share your Game

Share the game you are designing here and dev logs here. Get feedback from Superboss devs and community
head
Agent
Agent
[Stats]

Primulus (Sci-Fi sandbox simulation game)

Postby head » Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:03 am

What is Primulus?

Sci-Fi sandbox simulation game

This game might remind you of SS13

This game is heavily inspired by Byond's Space Station 13. What makes our rendition better than SS13 and it's remakes? Nothing at all. We've taken a bit of a twist with Primulus, though, and instead of being on a space station, you're on a moon (Primulus) that's orbiting a gas giant. This will allow some planetary exploration and lots of other fun features (Like catching native alien creatures. What?). We feel it's a bit of a new dynamic that adds a lot more opportunities for the player. Hiding bodies isn't going to be as simple as throwing them into the empty void of space. More information about the game can be found under the "Primulus" section of the website.

How long have you been working on this? and who are you?
Were two friends have been working very hard to make our own Sci-Fi sandbox simulation game. We've been working consistently for about 2 months.
Mind you, we're still in the very early stages of development and everything is subject to change. Check out our website and forums and follow our blog for more information about the game at:http://primulusgame.com/

Media (A bit old now, check out the blog/media section on our website)

More media can be found here.

Thanks for reading, il be monitoring this thread for any questions!.

Or you can yell at me in irc.

zuba2222
Agent
Agent
[Stats]

Re: Primulus (Sci-Fi sandbox simulation game)

Postby zuba2222 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:52 pm

This game looks quite interesting. I cannot wait to see it again when it has been developed further.
I want to change the world, but I can't find it's source code.

Intruder Playtester from: Feb. 2014

I <3 my very simple profile picture. As well as Intruder.

head
Agent
Agent
[Stats]

Re: Primulus (Sci-Fi sandbox simulation game)

Postby head » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:56 pm

zuba2222 wrote:This game looks quite interesting. I cannot wait to see it again when it has been developed further.

Thanks, make sure to check out the media section, these videos are sadly rather out of date ( around 6 months :) )

Return to Share your Game