Useful Links

Board index Intruder Custom Maps & Map Maker

Come here to check out new Custom Maps developed by the community or to learn how to make your own maps for Intruder!
ryguytheguy
Advanced User
Advanced User
[Stats]

Video Competition Ideas and Suggestions

Postby ryguytheguy » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:26 am

Heyo!
We have been wanting some more cool video content about Intruder and thought a competition would be a great way to get some great content out there.
So far we have a few ideas:
- Possible Categories:
-Tutorial videos
-Serious gameplay
-Fun gameplay

- Possible Rewards:
-Cash Prize
-Copies of Intruder or other games
-Special Hats

Now that y'all have an idea of what has been discussed, post some feedback! How do you guys want the competition to run, how will winners be chosen, what rules should there be? Hit us up here in the forums, and definitely hop in the discord as well to let us know what's crackalackin'!

RobStorm
Developer
Developer
[Stats]

Re: Video Competition Ideas and Suggestions

Postby RobStorm » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:30 pm

If there's a Rob's choice category winner, I'm hoping for a video that is better than the Mountainside one

Frarf
Advanced User
Advanced User
[Stats]

Postby Frarf » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:44 pm

Looking forward to some great submissions!

bentime
Agent
Agent
[Stats]

Postby bentime » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:31 pm

Well if the contest happens, I plan to make a video of 2 intruders raiding an area, with the POV changing between the intruders and guards. Actually only need 1 person for this which I know irl so I'm good in that category. Hope to see others join!

striker21565
Agent
Agent
[Stats]

Postby striker21565 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:17 am

Suggestion

I personally think it would add to the stealth if a form of hightening hearing was added. Maybe it would be a item found around the map like the sniper and allows a player to hug a wall and hear someone on the other side's breathing or moving however the wall or door would have to be thin to work.

striker21565
Agent
Agent
[Stats]

Postby striker21565 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:21 am

Suggestion

I know i just posted i'm sorry, i just enjoy throwing ideas out that may help the game become better. I was thinking that possibly implementing a from of a grappling hook so intruders would be able to get on the roof of buildings from an position where there is no ladder or way to get on the building. Although it sounds a little dumb as they could take a different route, I truly think it could change certain situations for example if the intruder steals a briefcase and wants on the roof but the room was the 1st floor they could escape guards via the grappling hook.

montresor
Agent
Agent
[Stats]

Postby montresor » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:30 pm

Heyo,

Just a suggestion if this is going to be a thing, make it from more than one perspective (if possible), or from a third-person point of view, in order that the viewers will be caught up in suspense of what they suspect is going to happen (e.g. if a guard is running into a room that an intruder is hiding in, you would want to capture both perspectives, and so on). Thanks.

montresor
Agent
Agent
[Stats]

Postby montresor » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:16 pm

As we did in the intruder PUG, we need to make another quadro-perspective video.

Return to Custom Maps & Map Maker