Useful Links

Board index Intruder Custom Maps & Map Maker

Come here to check out new Custom Maps developed by the community or to learn how to make your own maps for Intruder!
Atroix
Agent
Agent
[Stats]

[Custom Map] [Closed] The Anchovy Bank

Postby Atroix » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:25 am

DEVELOPMENT CLOSED SINCE I HAD TO GET A NEW PC ! ALL THE WORK IS GONE UNFORTUNATELY! ILL BE WORKING ON A NEW PROJECT SOON! SORRY GUYS

So I really like building maps so I decided to make my first one for intruder a bank.

So far all I have managed to do is create the base outline and plan for myself and here it is (Will be updated with screenshots every time I complete a step!

Part 1
Here is the base outline and I will be creating a Vault Room (where the package is) and I will place another package in another room but I will decide where soon. The main lobby will contain things like a normal bank does, a place for people to queue and use ATMs etc. There will be roof entrances but I will decide on where that will be later! Keep this bookmarked to keep up! I would like opinions! :)

Part 2
I added the booths where you can pay in your money etc and will add glass there so people can shoot through it and take a quicker way in!

Part 3
I now have a basic outline of all the rooms and nearly all the doors done! Now I will add other stuff and models!

Part 4
This is the part where I added textures and now I am working into models etc!
Last edited by Atroix on Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hueheueheueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheue

Rekedens
Advanced User
Advanced User
[Stats]

Re: [Custom Map] [WIP] The Anchovy Bank

Postby Rekedens » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:16 pm

Looks nice! A bit small perhaps but that we'll have to wait and see!

zombiekillerpl
Agent
Agent
[Stats]

Postby zombiekillerpl » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:11 pm

Well, guys, I've got some news for you:
His power-supply burnt out, and he will have new one in 2 days, since then, development of the map might be suspended.
This literally happened when we were playing together, I just hope this is only power-supply failure, not MOBA or anything else.

Atroix
Agent
Agent
[Stats]

Postby Atroix » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:21 pm

Rekedens wrote:Looks nice! A bit small perhaps but that we'll have to wait and see!

I need to get rid of the textures and work on them another time since I dont think they look good and the map will be quite big dont worry and the size of that bank is quite big in game :)
Hueheueheueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheuehueheue

bloxri
Advanced User
Advanced User
[Stats]

Re: [Custom Map] [Closed] The Anchovy Bank

Postby bloxri » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:41 am

I could be wrong but I'm almost sure that there are at least 2 bank maps already.
"It's like seeing a bowl of Cap'n Crunch, plunging your spoon into your mouth only to discover that the bowl was filled not with crisp, organic milk, but warm tap water." - Evan Lahti

Return to Custom Maps & Map Maker